Quality 100% steel frame horse shelters
When you choose Rolling Hill Shelters, you get a safe, comfortable place for your horses to relax or feed. A Rolling Hill 100% steel horse shelter, no matter how simple or complex, offers the ultimate in safety, beauty, and comfort.
At Rolling Hill, we offer a variety of practical, timesaving features that help enhance the health and safety of your equine. Our experience in the equine industry provides peace-of-mind that your structure will be durable and fabricated with the upmost quality you expect from our welders.
We’re here to coordinate with you, from concept to completion, to develop a plan that meets your individual needs and those of your horses. Mobile or Permanent pasture steel shelters designed and constructed by a fabricators who understand horse shelters like Rolling Hill are quick to build, virtually maintenance free, and able to withstand all sorts of out door elements. That’s because we use the industry’s toughest steel, highest-quality steel sheeting available. And we guarantee it with the industry’s strongest, non-prorated, pass-through 40 year warranty.
Welder's Apply Here
Please fill a little information for consideration
This Employment Agreement (this "Agreement") is made effective as of January 21, 2022, by and between Rolling Hill Supply LLC of 46808 170th ave, Chariton, Iowa, 50049 and _________________ of _________________, _________________, _________________, _________________.
A. Rolling Hill Supply LLC is engaged in the business of Fabrication Steel Shelters. _________________ will primarily perform the job duties at the following location: 46808 170th ave, Chariton, Iowa.
B. Rolling Hill Supply LLC desires to have the services of _________________.
C. _________________ is an at will employee of Rolling Hill Supply LLC. Either party is able to terminate the employment agreement at any time.
Therefore, the parties agree as follows:
1. EMPLOYMENT. Rolling Hill Supply LLC shall employ _________________ as a(n) Laborer. _________________ shall provide to Rolling Hill Supply LLC duties as needed. _________________ accepts and agrees to such employment, and agrees to be subject to the general supervision, advice and direction of Rolling Hill Supply LLC and Rolling Hill Supply LLC's supervisory personnel.
2. BEST EFFORTS OF EMPLOYEE. _________________ agrees to perform faithfully, industriously, and to the best of _________________'s ability, experience, and talents, all of the duties that may be required by the express and implicit terms of this Agreement, to the reasonable satisfaction of Rolling Hill Supply LLC. Such duties shall be provided at such place(s) as the needs, business, or opportunities of Rolling Hill Supply LLC may require from time to time.
3. COMPENSATION OF EMPLOYEE. As compensation for the services provided by _________________ under this Agreement, Rolling Hill Supply LLC will pay _________________ $20.00 per hour. This amount shall be paid weekly, no later than seven days after the payroll period that ended on the preceding Saturday and subject to applicable federal, state, and local withholding. Upon termination of this Agreement, payments under this paragraph shall cease; provided, however, that _________________ shall be entitled to payments for periods or partial periods that occurred prior to the date of termination and for which _________________ has not yet been paid, and for any commission earned in accordance with Rolling Hill Supply LLC's customary procedures, if applicable. This section of the Agreement is included only for accounting and payroll purposes and should not be construed as establishing a minimum or definite term of employment.
4. EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT. Rolling Hill Supply LLC will reimburse _________________ for "out-of-pocket" expenses incurred by _________________ in accordance with Rolling Hill Supply LLC's policies in effect from time to time.
5. RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IMPROVING OPERATIONS. _________________ shall provide Rolling Hill Supply LLC with all information, suggestions, and recommendations regarding Rolling Hill Supply LLC's business, of which _________________ has knowledge, that will be of benefit to Rolling Hill Supply LLC.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY. _________________ recognizes that Rolling Hill Supply LLC has and will have information regarding the following:
- product design
and other vital information items (collectively, "Information") which are valuable, special and unique assets of Rolling Hill Supply LLC. _________________ agrees that _________________ will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, divulge, disclose, or communicate any Information to any third party without the prior written consent of Rolling Hill Supply LLC. _________________ will protect the Information and treat it as strictly confidential. A violation by _________________ of this paragraph shall be a material violation of this Agreement and will justify legal and/or equitable relief.
7. UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. If it appears that _________________ has disclosed (or has threatened to disclose) Information in violation of this Agreement, Rolling Hill Supply LLC shall be entitled to an injunction to restrain _________________ from disclosing, in whole or in part, such Information, or from providing any services to any party to whom such Information has been disclosed or may be disclosed. Rolling Hill Supply LLC shall not be prohibited by this provision from pursuing other remedies, including a claim for losses and damages.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY AFTER TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT. The confidentiality provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for a period of 3 years after the voluntary or involuntary termination of _________________'s employment. During such period, neither party shall make or permit the making of any public announcement or statement of any kind that _________________ was formerly employed by or connected with Rolling Hill Supply LLC.
9. NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT. _________________ recognizes that the various items of Information are special and unique assets of the company and need to be protected from improper disclosure. In consideration of the disclosure of the Information to _________________, _________________ agrees and covenants that during his or her employment by Rolling Hill Supply LLC and for a period of 4 years following the termination of _________________'s employment, whether such termination is voluntary or involuntary, _________________ will not directly or indirectly engage in any business competitive with Rolling Hill Supply LLC.
Welding and fabrication of Livestock shelters
This covenant shall apply to the geographical area that includes the area within a 500 miles-mile radius of _________________. Directly or indirectly engaging in any competitive business includes, but is not limited to: (i) engaging in a business as owner, partner, or agent, (ii) becoming an employee of any third party that is engaged in such business, (iii) becoming interested directly or indirectly in any such business, or (iv) soliciting any customer of Rolling Hill Supply LLC for the benefit of a third party that is engaged in such business. _________________ agrees that this non-compete provision will not adversely affect _________________'s livelihood.
10. EMPLOYEE'S INABILITY TO CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYER. _________________ shall not have the right to make any contracts or commitments for or on behalf of Rolling Hill Supply LLC without first obtaining the express written consent of Rolling Hill Supply LLC.
11. TERM/TERMINATION. _________________'s employment under this Agreement shall be for an unspecified term on an "at will" basis. This Agreement may be terminated by Rolling Hill Supply LLC upon None written notice, and by _________________ upon 10 days written notice. If _________________ is in violation of this Agreement, Rolling Hill Supply LLC may terminate employment without notice and with compensation to _________________ only to the date of such termination. The compensation paid under this Agreement shall be _________________'s exclusive remedy.
12. TERMINATION FOR DISABILITY. Rolling Hill Supply LLC shall have the option to terminate this Agreement, if _________________ becomes permanently disabled and is no longer able to perform the essential functions of the position with reasonable accommodation. Rolling Hill Supply LLC shall exercise this option by giving 14 days written notice to _________________.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH EMPLOYER'S RULES. _________________ agrees to comply with all of the rules and regulations of Rolling Hill Supply LLC.
14. RETURN OF PROPERTY. Upon termination of this Agreement, _________________ shall deliver to Rolling Hill Supply LLC all property which is Rolling Hill Supply LLC's property or related to Rolling Hill Supply LLC's business (including keys, records, notes, data, memoranda, models, and equipment) that is in _________________'s possession or under _________________'s control. Such obligation shall be governed by any separate confidentiality or proprietary rights agreement signed by _________________.
15. NOTICES. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered when delivered in person or on the third day after being deposited in the United States mail, postage paid, addressed as follows:
Rolling Hill Supply LLC
Nathanial Wallace, Manager
46808 170th Ave
Chariton, Iowa 50049
_________________, _________________ _________________
Such addresses may be changed from time to time by either party by providing written notice in the manner set forth above.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
17. AMENDMENT. This Agreement may be modified or amended, if the amendment is made in writing and is signed by both parties.
18. SEVERABILITY. If any provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
19. WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
20. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa.
21. SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be signed by Nathaniel Wallace, Production Manager on behalf of Rolling Hill Supply LLC and by _________________ in an individual capacity. This Agreement is effective as of the date first above written.
By: ___________________________________ Date: __________________
Nathaniel Wallace, Production Manager
Rolling Hill Supply LLC
By: ___________________________________ Date: __________________
QUESTIONS TEXT: 800-506-4314