Quality 100% steel frame horse shelters
When you choose Rolling Hill Shelters, you get a safe, comfortable place for your horses to relax or feed. A Rolling Hill 100% steel horse shelter, no matter how simple or complex, offers the ultimate in safety, beauty, and comfort.
At Rolling Hill, we offer a variety of practical, timesaving features that help enhance the health and safety of your equine. Our experience in the equine industry provides peace-of-mind that your structure will be durable and fabricated with the upmost quality you expect from our welders.
We’re here to coordinate with you, from concept to completion, to develop a plan that meets your individual needs and those of your horses. Mobile or Permanent pasture steel shelters designed and constructed by a fabricators who understand horse shelters like Rolling Hill are quick to build, virtually maintenance free, and able to withstand all sorts of out door elements. That’s because we use the industry’s toughest steel, highest-quality steel sheeting available. And we guarantee it with the industry’s strongest, non-prorated, pass-through 40 year warranty.
Horse Fair Sweep-stake Give-a-way
Shelter size: Plain Jane Model 8' x 16' x 8'
Limit-only one entry per household will be permitted.
Winner must be willing to have photo and name posted on this page.
Form must be complete to qualify and 18 yrs. & older.
MUST ENTER HERE COMPLETE!
Winner is responsible for freight!
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Must be 18 years old to win. One winner per household. Rolling Hills Mfg. employees and their families are not eligible to win. Must be original entry form or online entry. All entry forms must be entered by the 15th of each month. Only need to enter once and all duplicates will be seperated out. Winners will be notified by the 15th of each month for 12 months.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all sweepstakes rules ("Official Rules") and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the sweepstakes. Participation in this sweepstakes constitutes participant's full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Rolling Hill Supply, LLC . Rolling Hill Supply, LLC and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively "RHS"), which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless RHS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers and Facebook from any liability arising from or related to the sweepstakes and/or the receipt or use of the prize awarded in connection with the sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant's entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes is open to legal permanent residents of the U.S., 18 years of age and older. Proof of age and identity must be furnished upon request. Employees, agents, independent contractors and affiliates of RHS and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. RHS reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this sweepstakes at any time for any reason without prior notice. RHS further reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion. RHS reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third-party. This promotion is void where prohibited by law. RHS is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any material associated with the sweepstakes.
4. TO ENTER. This sweepstakes will run between 12:01 a.m. CST on January 1, 2020 until 4:30 pm CST on December 30, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Official entry forms will be: (i) available online daily on RHS website and mailed in to P.O. Box 111 Lucas, IA 50151; (ii) available on-line at www.rollinghillsupply.com;
A. In-Person Entry: To enter in person, participants must visit our location on the attached Exhibit A during normal business hours and deposit a completed official entry form. One per person, per year, per location.
B. Mail-in Entry: To enter via postal mail, participants must complete an official entry form from out website, insert the completed form into an envelope and mail it with sufficient postage to: Rolling Hill Supply, Attem Sweepstake, P.O. Box 111, Lucas, IA 50151. Participants may also request official entry forms by mailing a request with sufficient postage to the same address. DO NOT SEND ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Each entry must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the participant's first and last name, street address, city, state and zip or postal code, legibly hand printed in the upper left hand corner of the outer envelope. Entries that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored.
C. On-line Entry: To enter on-line, participants must access the official entry form located at https://www.rollinghillsupply.com/sweepstakes-shelter
5. TO WIN SHELTER . On 15th of each month 2020, (the “Drawing Date”), one (1) eligible entry will be chosen randomly from the total amount of entries,
6. IDENTIFICATION OF THE WINNER. RHS will contact the winner by postal mail or e-mail from the information provided on the Eligible Entries within five (5) days after the Drawing Date and the winner’s name will also be posted at https://www.rollinghillsupply.com/sweepstakes-shelter The identity of the winner may be requested by printing your name, City, State and the words "Request for winners’ names.
(10) The winning participants are responsible for any taxes associated with the award of the sweepstake. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted, another name will be drawn from a random drawing held by RHS and will be named the winner and he/she will be contacted as set forth above. Winner is responsible for shipping/delivery of shelter.
8. ODDS: The odds of winning the drawing will depend upon the number of Eligible Entries received.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. Everything for this sweepstakes is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. By entering, participants consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Chariton, Iowa, in all disputes arising out of or related to these rules or this sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is governed and construed under the laws of the State of Iowa, excluding its conflict of laws principles. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Rolling Hill Supply, LLC
P.O. Box 111
Lucas, IA 50151
QUESTIONS TEXT: 515-971--9055